Answers to all frequently asked questions can be found here
- Can Einstein Send Time Optimization be used in combination with DESelect Engage?
- What's the difference between Einstein and DESelect Engage?
- Do I need to add the Engage Journey Builder component if I want to overrule saturation control?
- Can Engage support apply saturation control on sends that are happening outside of SFMC?
- Can Engage retry a campaign send if a contact is oversaturated?
- Is there a way to test Engage without actually impacting the sends?
- How does Engage deal with multi-wave journeys / sequences?
- How does Engage deal with unplanned sends?
- How does Engage deal with always-on journeys, where you don't know in advance who will enter the journey?
- How does Engage decide whether somebody should receive a campaign or not?
- How can I do A/B testing on what the most effective saturation control rules are?
- How can I overrule saturation control to make sure a certain campaign is sent?
- What happens if I send a campaign through Journey Builder on a different date than the campaign Send Date in Engage?
- Do I need to add all campaigns to the Campaign Calendar?
- Does Engage work on a business unit level or enterprise level?