If you already have DESelect Segment enabled in your organisation, but want to get it enabled and have a commercial agreement in place for additional business units, you can follow the steps below to activate DESelect in the new business units:
- Go to Setup > Platform Tools > Apps > Installed Packages
- Click on DESelect Segment
- Click on the Access tab
- Enable DESelect Segment in the new business units for the users that need to have access, or click 'License all current and future users' to give all users in that business unit access.
- In each business unit that needs to have access, go to AppExchange > DESelect Segment. You will see a message indicating DESelect is not enabled for that business unit.
- Email your customer success manager stating you have enabled DESelect in the new business units. The customer success manager will then activate the business unit on the DESelect side and you're good to go.
Please sign in to leave a comment.