When you use IP whitelisting in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you may get the following message when opening DESelect Segment:
"The client's IP address is unauthorized for this account. Whitelist the client's IP address in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administration"
To resolve this problem, please follow the below instruction.
1. Under Setup > Security > Login IP Allowlist, click “Create” and add a new IP address range.
2. The users must add three entities.
- 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
3. Close your browser and retry accessing DESelect Segment.
Note that it can take up to 10 minutes before this change comes through. If the issue still persists, please contact email@example.com.