DESelect Engage requires 2 installed packages:
This installed package contains the Marketing Cloud App and the Journey Builder custom component.
DESelect Engage S2S
This installed package creates an api integration that allows connecting the DESelect Engage backend to your Marketing Cloud instance.
1. DESelect Engage
- This installed package will be installed through a one-click-installation link that DESelect support will provide to you. An admin needs to click on the link and confirm installation.
- Click on the Access tab and enable access for the relevant users in all business units in which DESelect Engage will be used. Note you can always come back and change this later.
2. DESelect Engage S2S
- Go to Setup > Installed Packages > click on New.
- Name: DESelect Engage S2S
- Description: DESelect Engage S2S
- Click on Add Component > API Integration, select Server to Server.
Select the following scope:
- Automations: Read, Write, Execute
- Journeys: Read, Write
- Data Extensions: Read, Write
- File Locations: Read, Write
- Click on the Access tab and enable access in all business units in which DESelect Engage will be used. Note you can always come back and change this later.
Please sign in to leave a comment.