Available in DESelect Segment Advanced.
Yes! DESelect Segment allows you to archive your Waterfall Selection.
If you have Waterfall Selections that you are not using anymore or old ones that you want to archive, you will be able to do so. All archived Waterfall Selections can be restored at any time.
By default, all users will have an Archive folder where all the archived Waterfall Selections go.
How can you do this - step by step:
- Go to Overview of Waterfall Selections and chose which Waterfall Selection you want to archive.
- There are 2 ways to archive a Waterfall Selection;
- Go to the Action column and click on the Archive button
- Drag-and-drop the Waterfall Selection to the Archived Selections
Important to know
Please note that archived Waterfall Selections cannot be executed or modified, and if they had an active schedule it will be automatically canceled.
How to restore an archived Waterfall Selection?
The steps of restoring an archived Waterfall Selection are more likely the same as when archiving it.
- Go to the Archived Waterfall Selections. Here, you will see all the archived Waterfall Selections.
- There are 2 ways to restore an archived Selection;
- Go to the Action column and click on the Restore button.
- Drag-and-drop the Waterfall Selection to the All Selections folder.
Important to know:
- It is not possible to archive a Selection that is being used in a Waterfall Selection.
- If the regular Selection, that is being used in the archived Waterfall Selection is archived, then upon restoring the archived Waterfall Selection the normal Selection will be restored as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.