You can install the DESelect Search in SFMC for AppExchange through this link.
- Click on the Get it Now button.
- Check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Optionally, you can also choose to get contacted by DESelect whenever there is an interesting update you might like by checking the Allow the provider to contact me by email, phone, or SMS about other products or services I might like box.
- Click on the Install from Salesforce Marketing Cloud button.
- Granting Access to DESelect Search App:
An SFMC admin is needed in the organization to 'Setup' and grant access to users within the Business Unit (BU) DESelect Search is being installed.
- Navigating to Installed Packages:
Within the 'Setup' page, proceed to 'Apps' and then 'Installed Packages'. Here, find and select the 'DESelect Search' package.
- Adjusting Access Settings:
After selecting the 'DESelect Search' app, tap on the 'Access' tab. On the left panel, you'll spot the list of Business Units. Choose the appropriate BU for which you wish to modify the access settings.
- Setting User Access:
In this section, you're presented with options to grant access. You can either provide access to all users within the BU or specify individual users. Make a selection based on your preference.
- If your organization whitelists IP addresses, please read this article to add the IP addresses needed for DESelect Search: Whitelisting DESelect Search IP
- Now, you will be able to access DESelect Search when hovering or clicking under AppExchange.
Read more about DESelect Search here.