Yes, you can.
This could be useful if you have created a target data extension before (from within DESelect or SFMC) but realize you forgot to add a field. DESelect makes it easy to just add a field to your target data extension without leaving DESelect.
On the Target Definition screen, perform the following steps:
- Click on the gear icon on the right and choose Edit Target Data Extension Field.
- In the screen that opens now, you can:
- Click the pencil icon on a field to change the properties of that field. You can change settings like Name, Length, Default Value, and indicate if a field is Nullable / Primary Key.
- Add a new field to the target data extension by:
- drag-dropping a field from the Available Fields section to the section on the right.
- double-click a field in the Available fields section.
- use the Add all fields button to add all fields of a selected data extension.
- Click on the Update Target Data Extension button to save the changes to the data extension, or click Cancel to return without changes.