Question: Can you use functions like COUNT(), AVG(), SUM(), MAX(), and MIN() in DESelect Segment?
Answer: Yes, you can use those functions in formulas when you create subqueries with DESelect Segment. The following Aggregations are supported in DESelect Segment:
- COUNT: count the number of records where there is a value for a field
- SUM: sums up the values of a field over multiple records
- MIN: take the lowest value of a field over multiple records
- MAX: take the highest value of a field over multiple records
- AVG: take the average value of a field over multiple records
For example, you want to send a voucher to contacts that have bought for more than 100 dollars in the last 2 months.
Here you can find out how to do that using the above-mentioned functions in DESelect Segment: DESelect December ’19 Release: Aggregations and more.
Please sign in to leave a comment.