Question: Can you use functions like COUNT(), AVG(), SUM(), MAX() and MIN() in DESelect?
Answer: Yes, you can use those functions in formulas when you create subqueries with DESelect. Following aggregations are supported in DESelect:
- count: count the number of records where there is a value for a field
- sum: sums up the values of a field over multiple records
- minimum: take the lowest value of a field over multiple records
- maximum: take the highest value of a field over multiple records
- average: take the average value of a field over multiple records
For example, you want to send a voucher to contacts that have bought for more than 100 dollars in the last 2 months.
Here you can find out how to do that using the abovementioned functions in DESelect: DESelect December ’19 Release: Aggregations and more.