Fixed Custom Value allows you to create a new field and populate it with a fixed or static value that will be added to all the rows of your results.
Watch this video to learn more about Fixed Custom Value.
How to create a Fixed Custom Value?
- Go to Custom Values section > Add new value button
- Provide a name for the Custom Value and choose Fixed as the type > click Next
- Select the type of value that you want to populate
- Under Value, provide the desired value to be populated
- Click Save and drag-and-drop the new Custom Value to the Target Data Extension fields
You want to indicate the source of a data record you're loading into a Target Data Extension.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to achieve this.
You can also create reusable Custom Values. Follow this link to learn how to create reusable Custom Values.