Yes! The SQL to Selection Converter (beta) feature enables users to seamlessly transform SQL queries into Selections within the DESelect Segment platform simply by copy-pasting. This powerful tool simplifies the process of creating Selections based on custom SQL queries, which can make the transition to the DESelect Segment platform more time-efficient and effortless.
Watch this video to learn more about SQL to Selection Converter.
How to use the SQL to Selection Converter:
- Click on New Selection
- Select SQL
- Write or paste the SQL query in the input box
- When done, click on Check Syntax
- When the syntax has been validated, a green message will appear Validation successful. If the syntax contains errors, they need to be fixed before the query can be saved and converted
- When validation is successful, click the Save button
- The Selection Criteria and Target Definition steps will show converted information from the SQL query and can be navigated as one would do with any other Selection.
|Sort & Limit||TOP, LIMIT, HAVING||Sort & Limit operations within SQL queries are not currently supported|
|Source Limiting||DISTINCT, GROUP BY, HAVING||SQL queries involving Source Limiting are not supported|
|Aggregations||ROWNUMBER, COUNT, MAX, MIN, SUM, AVG||Only aggregations presented as a subquery in the SELECT clause are supported|
|Subqueries||Subqueries must use the (NOT) EXISTS keyword to be supported|
|Data Views||Subqueries with Data Views are not currently supported|