DESelect Engage creates automations to export some data from SFMC to the Engage platform.
These automations use some data extract types that are not always enabled by default on SFMC instances. However, they can easily be requested via SFMC support.
- In SFMC, go to Automation Studio and click on New Automation.
- Add a Data Extract activity to your automation
- Click on Choose on the activity, then Create New Data Extract Activity.
- Click on the dropdown next to Extract Type.
- Check if the dropdown contains both of the following values:
- Mobile Push Detail Extract Report (only needed if you're going to use Engage to manage saturation control on mobile push messages sent through SFMC)
- If any of the values in the previous steps are missing from the dropdown, create a case with SFMC support to request activation of the value. Make sure to request the missing value(s) to be added to all business units in which you're planning to use DESelect Engage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.